Friday 28 February 2014

Staying single by choice

People Explain Why They Choose To Stay Single. It’s a choice you make every day. Dating Romance Self Awareness Self-Improvement Single Stay Single staying.


It wasn’t until I stumbled upon the Boston Magazine article “Single By Choice” that I realized I wasn’t alone. I was just one of many in a new generation of women who were choosing to stay single. Being single by choice can clear your head.

It can allow you to put things in perspective, and give you an opportunity to think about what it is you’re doing wrong, if you’re doing something wrong. We live in a beautiful time where men and women have the luxury of choice , and staying single is no longer considered. The question about men staying single attracted plenty of comments that were free of bigotry but also pulled in nuggets like these:.


It seems a very creative choice , something out of the ordinary, and I like things like that. It was my turn to have a light bulb moment: free will. Before anyone gets offende this isn’t a tirade about how single women are undesirable or that there must be something wrong with them.


In fact, it’s quite the opposite. I’ve actually only met a few women in my life who I truly believe are single NOT by. Not that being single is a cakewalk.

The key is to appreciate the freedom and infinite possibilities you have. Enoch however, where God rebukes the men who would not take upon the burden of family. No need to think how you are looking.


Staying single means less things to be worried. Neither many happy things nor many upsetting things. While many people prefer to have a significant other in their life, others enjoy the benefits that go along with staying single.


Some may think living alone is a choice only made by those who can’t get along with others, or people who are the solitary type. So, I am still single and proud of it. I have great friends and I often spend time in orphanages.


My parents wanted me to start a family but I was sure I won’t leave them. They gradually understood that it was not a sacrifice for me. I was making a choice at my own will without any baggage,” she says. The institution of marriage has been dying for a while, and millennials are allegedly playing a major role in killing it — especially single millennial women. Singleness should not be viewed as a curse or an indication that there is “something wrong” with the single man or woman.


Judith Reisman explains how the Gypsy Moth may hold the secret to why men are staying single for longer than ever before. Many people are staying single these days, a choice which is becoming more common than ever before. Being in a relationship is a huge commitment for anyone.


Feeling the pressure to settle down? Don’t despair if the perfect someone has yet to grace your lonely, single doorstep.

Nor are their lives anything like the single life I’ve led for nearly a decade. Either through choice or circumstance many of us are alone – and we’re part of a growing demographic. Though it’s impossible to know how many unattached people there are globally, the number of single -person households is growing. One is not the loneliest number after all. More and more Americans are staying single by choice , with percent of adults living without a partner, according to a new Pew Research Center survey.


Ms Sandra Bao (fourth from left) at a social event organised by the Singles Cub in Shanghai earlier this year. Pathetic choice for an article and much more worse is the author’s thoughts. Editor should have some discretion in choosing what to publish and what not to.


I don’t like being single but I. Compare Our Top Picks for Online Dating. Join for Free and See Your Matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts