Tuesday 3 March 2015

Is it okay for a 15 year old to date a 17 year old

They would have to be careful and not engage in sexual activity if she hadn’t reached the age of consent wherever they live. That includes sending each other nudes. Is it okay for a year old to date a year. Your emotions are too uncontrolled and your brain is.


A year old who dates a MIGHT be a pedophile, but he or she could be a perfectly normal person, too.

In most cases, a year old girl will more closely resemble an adult than a child physically. Generally speaking, this is a bad idea. Not because of some broad moral evil like some here imply - was a fully functioning adult around a hundred years ago, and has been an adult for thousands of years.


I would highly recommend you not date the year old until you are old enough. If shes not okay with it than they should report it to the police right away. Can i date a year old being years old ? We have been dating a couple weeks, her parents love me to death and theyre okay with it.


It seems wrong, look for people your own age my man, when your older age is less imporant but your both still children so just remain friends, nothing more.

A: You mean, of course, can a year old have sex with a year old. The bare criminal law is stated as follows: Section 13A-6-62. I care about her more than anything. She recently said she wanted to start having sex. Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date ? With some quick math, the rule provides a minimum and maximum partner age based on.


Only date guys your own age. A 19- year - old man may not be much different from a 16-, -, or 18- year - old boy, in terms of maturity. What I am concerned about is that your - year - old daughter is spending her time with a man. Yes a year old boy can date a year old girl it makes the guy look good and make other girls wanna date him :).


When I was , I dated a year old girl, we were together for almost six years. Is it legal for a year old girl date a year old boy? Because I date a year old and I was wondering is it legal. Are you sure that you want to delete this answer?


Having browsed the forums a bit, I look forward to asking the opinions of others on a few topics. If you are having sex with this year old guy, then he is committing a felony offense that could make him a sex offender. Any year old who would date a year old is either very immature himself, or a predator.

It is likely that he will get bored. If you are a middle-aged man looking to have a good time dating man half your age, this article is for you. He will want sex while it is still too early for you.


I have strong moral objections to doing anything with a girl under 16. I am year old guy and I want to date 16- year old girls. I like to flirt with 16- year old girls.


My question is are they too young for me or its normal to date with such age difference? Will you date a year old guy if you are 16- ? Does it look OK to date girls 3-years younger than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts