Tuesday 2 February 2016

Nothing feels real anymore

It feels like NOTHING is real, but…that doesn’t depress me. I can think of significant has happened in the past few months, at least. Anything explicit or inciting related to suicide or self harm. Claims about the efficacy of any treatment or self-help strategy including religion.


I am detached from my emotions and relationships.

With this condition you feel like the real you is a little person inside your hea watching the world through a TV screen. I had pretty severe depression for a while, and I gotta say, if anything in my life fits that description, it was that period. George Carlin once said Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm. Things have been strange recently. I hardly do anything at home besides get on the computer and watch TV.


Do you ever have the sensation that you are living in a dream, and nothing around you feels real ? If the answer is yes, does it make you feel a little bit crazy sometimes? Don’t you get anxious when you realize time just keeps going and going?

I sort of envy people who don’t get anxiety over just existing. You never know how much time you have left. Just think about how big the world is. For the past couple of weeks everything seems increasingly unimportant and unreal.


Ever felt like no one listens to you or sees something you can see clearly? The mind is a weird subject. How does these thoughts work? It creates monsters and ghosts, dreams and conclusions. I pulled the sweater tighter around my body as my legs continued to walk me forward.


I had no idea where I was going till I noticed something that did look familiar, the grave yard. I fely dizzy every day, and I kept feeling faint. I ended up going to the hospital, and had a MAJOR panick attack, thinkking I was going to die again.


Then, everything felt like it was a dream. My generation just doesn’t care. And that sounds totally stupid I know. But honestly they don’t care.

Like I can’t talk for my entire generation but almost everyone I know my age has done something that they very well could have died from and blew it off as nothing. I feel like I, and many other tumblr users, are pretty much experiment 6from Lilo and Stitch. There is nothing to do, nothing to say, no strategy to try because nothing moves the needle, even a little. Here are five common reasons why for many people, nothing really seems to make them happy and what we can do to instantly feel better: 1. We feel burned out and exhausted.


Many people feel unhappy because they simply don’t take care of themselves. They rush from one task to the next as if they were running a marathon without any end in sight. Find something to care about. It can be a person or a thing or a cause or a hobby.


It has to utilize some kind of physical activity or contact so you get out of your head and into the world. It’s just real life with a side of snark, a dollop of sarcasm, and an extra helping of resting bitch face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts