Wednesday 30 March 2016

A famous person you admire essay

Abigail Shannon Chua Wesley Methodist School Melaka Melaka. There are many famous people in the world who are in the entertainment line, science field and so on. The person I admire in particular is actor Tom Hiddleston.


He was born in Westminster, London, as the middle child with two sisters. Everyone has their own idol, and for me, the person I admire is the very successful author of the Harry Potter series, J. She has the ability to capture the imagination of so many people of every age, and that is why I admire her.

A well-known person I admire 1. A WELL-KNOWN PERSON I ADMIRE 2. INTRODUCTION I think that for every person it is quiet useful to admire someone. But I do not mean when you like the way someone is dressed or looks. Actually I think that it is important to preserve one’s personality in everything. The Person I Most Admire Do you know the person who taught me how to tie my shoelaces?


My father is the most important person in my life. He is the one who raised me, looked after me, showed me the right way, gave me advices, supported. There a good number of reasons to admire this celebrity.

In fact, she is not a celebrity to me, she is a very amiable lady with her kindness and love to her audiences. She rose to the peak of success but she never forgets her audiences. I had a chance to meet her in person at a social occasion. A Person I Admire According to my observations, when people are being asked about persons they admire , they usually name famous figures.


Though it is understandable that people choose respected people in a given society or discipline, we tend to forget about the fact that outstanding people worth admiring are everywhere around us. She will definitely be the one that I always admire and love the most. You may also be interested in the following: i admire my mom, the person i admire the most essay in english, the person i like most my mother, i admire my mother, the person i admire the most in my life, why i admire my mom, essay on the person i admire the most for class 5. How to Write an Essay About a Famous Person in History.


There are lots of things to think about when writing a paper about a famous person from history. Your teacher may have given you this assignment with exact instructions on who to. If you prepare for this cue card question, you should be able to answer the following cue card topics as well: 1. Describe a writer you know about.


Talk about a famous person you would like to meet. PERSON THAT I ADMIRE My eldest sister is a woman after my own heart, the person whom I most admire. Since I was a little boy, her advice has guided me in the way I look at life and many other things. A famous person I’d like to meet is Bryan Cranston.


He’s an American actor who is best-known for his role as Walter White in the famous TV show, Breaking Bad. Actually, Bryan Cranston has appeared in many TV shows and movies, including a really funny show that he did before Breaking Bad called Malcolm in the Middle. A person who I admire A person who I admire is an interesting topic.

I believe you can admire more than one person. A typical admiration I have seen is when people boy, are admiring a very famous singer, actor etc. You respect and like this person and want to follow her. You listen to her advice and believe that her wisdom can help you cope with your problems. Obviously, everyone has a different person of this kind.


Some people admire their parents. Others admire some famous politicians, artists, musicians, actors or scientists. Writing a Scholarship Essay 3. Your first guess for the most famous person of all time is probably correct: Jesus Christ, though.


Things were even worse in P. I always tried to hide when my classmates picked teams for sports because I felt so awkward. When you talk about someone you admire , it can be a singer, a dancer, an actor, a football player and more over. But the person I admire is not a singer or a famous actor, she’s really close to me and I always can see her everyday- my older sister.


She older than me years old and now she’s a student of university and Sai Gon. Explain why you respect this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts