Wednesday 29 June 2016

Don t marry a filipina

They fantasize about some perfect Asian they can mold after their vision of what a woman should be like. Please don ’ t feel sorry for me because of this opinion. There is a lot of misconception.


I just want to share what is reality when you live in a foreign country. If they’ve been separated for a long time, some guys say don ’ t worry about it. For me, I don ’ t mess with any married woman in any country.

You obviously can’ t marry the girl while she’s still marrie so where can it go? If you’re trying to get her to your home country, it’s a problem. In this video, I am sharing everything that I know of about the common traits of filipinas.


Understanding How WE think is very important before you start a relationship with a filipina. Growing up my grandma used to always tell us there’s nothing worse in this world than a liar. One of the best ways to spot a liar is if she has to constantly swear she’s telling the truth. Even if someone does decide to remain at home to look after the family and home, that’s a personal choice which also involves a lot of hard work. If he marries me, he will marry and support my whole family.


Their home is a great source of pride for.

Basicaly avoid third world countries. Be aware, very aware, marry a filipina and you will be broke for life period. Trust me on this, I married one.


They don ’ t use their own money they make for anything other than family back home. The well being of family back home is more of a priority than the family they make abroad. Some of them are as Catholic as their mothers want them to be. They protect their virginity as long as you don ’ t promise to marry them.


I have been married to my Cebuana wife for just over years. We have amazing kids and as I work away from home monday to friday they have been raised primarily by my wife. Dating in the Philippines is dangerous for your ego. Don ’ t let it destroy something so precious. But they are built on fragile ground.


It’s tempting for a king to treat his queen like a slave. You need to show your girlfriend good manners and kindness. By offering her a place or opening a door in front of her, you will position her to yourself. It starts with the children in school who don ’ t respect their teachers and it ends with embittered women who don ’ t respect their men. Thank God the Philippines are a country that teaches children to respect teachers and elders and women to respect men.


Outside of the Philippines, they are like most other girls you would encounter in that specific country.

They adopt the behavior of the people around them very fast. The rate has actually gone down in America for the past few decades (for reasons I don ’ t want to get into). I have had a hard time finding goo up-to-date information. So, don ’ t feel too weird when you are surrounded by these images.


It’s part of the culture and in my opinion, it is because of the oppression that is unrealized in the Philippines. Filipinos are modest and conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts