Thursday 12 July 2018

Describe a person you admire

Who is someone you really admire? Model Answer 1: Admiration to any individual comes from the heart and requires lots of endeavours as well. What makes you admire someone? I admire a man in my family from my teenage for his extraordinary qualities.


He is the uncle of mine, the husband of my maternal aunt. Looks like a Hollywood hero with a height of 6’1”.

Describe a Person You Admire. She has been acting like a buffer between, my father who was a strict disciplinarian and the rest of the family, grandparents and the grandchildren, elders in the family and newcomers to the family. Obviously, everyone has a different person of this kind. Some people admire their parents.


Others admire some famous politicians, artists, musicians, actors or scientists. Naturally, everyone appreciates the definite set of qualities of their idols. You can admire Albert Einstein for his creativity and knowledge.


You can respect Winston Churchill for his wisdom and sharp mind.

Interestingly, I have a list of my favourite personalities from different arenas whom I follow on social networking platforms and I admire them for their talents, skills, contributions, philanthropic activities, and success stories. One such famous person whom I greatly admire is Lionel Messi, one of the greatest football players of all time. Generally, people may have admiration for a celebrity like a singer or an actor… but for me, there is a person who is considered my role model… and now I would like to talk about my manager. By now you should have chosen a person you wish to describe , analyzed the question to decide what you need to say, and written some appropriate notes.


Therefore, it is now time to start speaking. Here’s an example question and answer to help you : Question. Tell us about a famous person you would like to meet.


Talk about someone who cares about you a lot. The Person I Admire The Most Essay. The person that I admire the most is none other than my mother. I admire her the most as she possesses most of the qualities that we should have in order to success in our life.


I think one of the most endearing qualities she possesses is genuineness. When you meet a genuine person ,. Hopefully everyone reading this is at least familiar with some famous sports stars. Then you will understan and understanding, you will admire his courage. True, Shakespeare was not the kind of man Englishmen are accustomed to admire.


IELTS Cue Card – A SPORTSPERSON YOU ADMIRE.

Each one of us has at least one favorite sport or game which we like to play ourselves or follow on different media. There are many sports channels on TV and sites on the internet which enable us to watch different matches and tournaments which take place around the globe. Steven is one of my class monitor in high school that his leadership is what I really admire.


You should say: who the person is what he or she is like and why you admire him or her. Generally, Mum is a warm and friendly person who loves social life, going to parties, dancing and cooking. She is very patient and careful with everything she does.


She never lets social life get in the way of relationship with our. She says that family is the most important in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts