Friday 8 September 2017

Why is he single at 30

For women, especially, there are all types of single men to avoid while putting yourself out there. Seriously, who came up with that? These are the reasons why being and single is a good thing. Why are men still single after 30?


Last week I have shared with you my thoughts about female singlehood after 3 an as promise here’s the truth about men.

I don’t mean to stereotype all men or put anyone in a box. HMM I THINK YOU ARE STILL CAUGHT UP ON THE GUY THAT DID YOU WRONG AND DEEP INSIDE YOU WANT A BAD BOY! THE GUYS IN WHATEVER SECLUDED VILLAGE YOU LIVE AT JUST AINT GOT THE SWAGGER YOU LOOKING FOR. YOU KNOW YOUR PROBABLY HOT AND MAYBE THE.


But perhaps the motliest part of this crowd is the ever-growing group of 30-year-old single guys. If you want a case study in humanity, 30-year-old single guys have pretty much all the bases covered. Maybe this is to long-winded an answer for Reddit.


The Total Package is smart— he went to a top college.

But as a single male, I dont view men or women in the late twenties or early thirties who are single as having a catch. If anything, I would prefer someone who has been single and lived there own life then jumped from one relationship to another. It marks the end of your carefree 20s, the age at which you’re finally considered a “real” adult by society. If you haven’t reached it yet, you might think that by you’ll have it all figured out.


But many millennial women are finding life at lot different than how they pictured it. He is a man of morals, a hero of honor, a don of dignity. He does not play games like deliberately waiting hours to return a text message. He speaks only the truth, even if it hurts. He expresses his dating objective early so that he does not lead women on.


He treats his body with respect and intends to share it only with his future wife. Every ward has one or two single men who are simply amazing, and yet, year after year, they remain single. We are far more discriminating in our 30s than we were in our 20s, which is both a blessing and a curse. We know more about what we want and what we won’t tolerate—but to a point where almost. Spoiler alert: That guy played her, hard— he was 1 not looking to settle down, but lucky for all the -somethings out there, he also knew someone his own.


So, if I’m going to date, he will be tall and carry around baggage that has nothing to do with height. Until then, I’m going to stress over turning while being single. I’m going to continue to think it’s the end of the world and continue trying to squeeze a life’s worth of events into the last few months I have left in my 20s.

I was also talking about the series with my Da and he reminded me that as a longtime married guy (and as my dad), he would love to get some fresh insights into the the lives of his single friends. And I know that many other of you cool married folk might be in the same boat. However, for people, particularly those over , who are looking for to the puzzling question “ why am I still single ? When it comes to dating and relationships, it’s hard not to feel that you are a victim. Having seen dozens of men wrecked by divorce, or read stories about men that were wrecked by divorce, or been through a divorce, they gave up. Or they never quite got the hang of dating.


For some ladies, one date was enough and they lived to tell. But there is a growing number of something single women out there frustrated by single something men who can’t seem to make a commitment. There are many reasons for this, but if we were to. So I used to nod along in agreement as my single friends bemoaned all the married-life perks we miss out on in our nearly- -and-still- single state.


Fresh out of college, at the ripe age of 2 I distinctly remember having a conversation with a coworker about his girlfriend who had just turned 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts