Thursday 18 June 2015

Life after 60 blog

Standing as we are in today’s worl where nuclear families are the norm, senior citizens find themselves in a tenuous position. Monday is the day I reserve for enjoying life after and sixty something now and beyond. In my opinion, it is wonderful to be sixty something now. I am, as I’m sure most of you are also, loving life as much now as ever.


We are free to act however we want to and love all the things our life has to offer. It can also be one of the most fulfilling and rewarding.

With our roles and responsibilities changing, life is once again a fresh canvas. If you are just now turning 6 you may be wondering what’s to do next. Some friends have mentioned to me that much of what I write applies to a much broader audience. On certain days of the week, I write about personal development, social media and the Internet, having fun on weekends, and success (mostly after sixty). I live with two cats, I make do and mend being very careful with my spending, only buying what I need.


How to change your life at 60. When I was 7 my husband met another woman. My son moved to London for work.

She shares how to transform your life after 5 including reinventing retirement, post travel, wellness and beauty tips for aging gracefully, and surviving widowhood. They don’t think of life insurance as a buffer to replace lost assets due to market volatility. Your children are grown and gone.


So, why should someone or older consider purchasing permanent life insurance? As the editor of the blog Fifty, not Frumpy and now Susan After 6 I share tips, trends and wardrobe ideas for women of all ages but especially those who like me, become fashion challenged over the years. After working endless hours or devoting our lives to children or aging parents, we may lose touch with our style.


Crappy ones, disturbing ones, difficult ones, fun ones. You can only live your one tiny life , but with books, you can live thousands more. I’m not quite but am closer to than so I’m gonna take a shot anyway. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. We both do some volunteer work, and I produce this blog Sightings Over Sixty which covers health, finance, retirement – concerns of people who realize that somehow they have grown up.


Does the meaning of life change after ? As I wrote, teenagers walked past the window, arms filled with shopping bags. Moms navigated the busy street with toddlers and buggies. Using effective, and easy skincare, (for men, and woman) at a reasonable price is my goal.


Today, turning is something altogether different, less about sticking with. Topics range from makeup for older women and senior dating to retirement advice and senior travel. Helping boomer women to live healthy, independent and financially secure lives.

Life After : The New Reality. Frequency about posts per week. Seniors, when it comes to sex, use it or lose it, says a noted sex educator. You should continue to have good sex for the same reason you should continue to get good exercise. This one I took way back when L visited me here in Newfoundland and life seemed so much simpler then.


Go visit her blog and see what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts