Thursday 25 June 2015

The person i admire the most is my friend

The Person I Admire The Most is My Friend. Everybody has that one person in their life that they admire. Reasons behind the admiration might be physical or character traits that such people possess. No matter what situation, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I admire my best friend for being so incredibly strong.


She is really of import individual in my life.

My Mother, the Person I Admire the Most Sample Essay. My mother, sister and some good friends. She can find the time to meet and help with any problem. There is no reason for me to live without her by my side. She a very good leader because she work hard and give a very good advice.


I always encourage she in her job. Whenever you feel like being alone its they who give us the much required company at that very instance. She cares about everyone job, but not only works also their health.

She loves to go down Church at the provinces and teach Bible. She works hard every day and sheto learn something new. She has clothed brokeness with such beauty that it has brought more than a few to honest tears before a mighty Redeemer. She was one of five children who lived in a two room house which no indoor plumbing. She never once complained about the thins she had and the things she wished she had.


Such a broad based answer, and it could be taken any number of ways, but to answer the way I think someone would want it answered. My father is the most important person in my life. He is the one who raised me, looked after me, showed me the right way, gave me advices, supported. Personally, my grandmother is the most influential person in my life whom I admire.


We value and admire some people such as parents, teachers, friends, professors and movie stars who influence our life for their special characteristics. In every aspect of my life she played an important role not only as a mother but also as a good friend and teacher. My best friend Ate Trisha, cousin, sister for life is truly a wonderful and admirable person.


Overall, a best friend is the first person who comes in when, out of the door, the whole world has gone. Ate Trisha is my best friend who loves the truth and me and will tell the truth in spite of my imperfection and attitudes. Parents are not only your friends, your relatives that share the same bloodline with you, but also the best teacher you can even have in your life.


The person i admire the most in my life. She loved to help other because she says it was her dream when she was a child.

It is very difficult to choose the best out of them. Most of my time is spent in the company of John whom I call Johny. I have many friends who are very dear to me. Obviously, everyone has a different person of this kind.


Others admire some famous politicians, artists, musicians, actors or scientists. Some people admire their parents. Naturally, everyone appreciates the definite set of qualities of their idols. You can admire Albert Einstein for his creativity and knowledge.


In this essay I’ll write about the hero in my life, actually heroine. I’ll try to share with you all the things that make her the most important person in my life. In every essay of this kin they start with the physical appearance…I’ll write some words about it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts